Effective as of 25 May 2020
General Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to change without prior notification to customer.
- All orders must be counted with a member of our staff either before leaving our premises or at your own premises before signing acceptance on delivery. Once done, no discrepancies will be accepted.
- If you choose not to count the goods, you agree that you are receiving the correct quantity of goods.
- Once stock has been collected from / delivered by Covid-KID®, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages. Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received before they get branded.
- Covid-KID® cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Covid-KID®’s fault or not.
- In the case of stock being sent by the client’s courier, the client accepts Covid-KID®’s dispatch policy as being correct and no claims will be entered into in connections with shortages.
- Any shrinkage will be within accepted international standards as long as the washing instructions on the label are adhered to. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect washing of hats/caps or goods.
- Whilst every measure is taken to ensure high standard hats/caps or goods, dark coloured cotton hats/caps or goods are not suitable for applications where hats/caps or goods is exposed to excessive sunlight and/or perspiration, as this will result in fading.
- All orders will be held for 24 hours. Thereafter, if not paid for, it will be returned to stock.
- We respect your right to privacy. At Covid-KID® we collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or to contact you regarding the status of your order. Covid-KID® does not store your credit card information. Covid-KID® will not rent or sell your name or personal information without your permission.
- Our websites do utilise ‘cookies’ to help recognise you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. This information is completely anonymous. We use this information solely to make our website easier for our customers to use.
Price and Styles
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All merchandise will be shipped at prices effective at time of invoicing.
- Covid-KID® reserves the right to change or discontinue styles, colours and sizes.
- All samples will be invoiced then credited once returned.
Samples must be returned for a credit within 5 working days from the date of the invoice with a copy of the original invoice enclosed.
- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging. Should samples become damaged or soiled and not fit for resale, this will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Samples returns are not subject to handling fee.
- No goods will leave our premises without being paid for including collections via courier. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected in our bank account.
- All goods remain the property of Covid-KID® until paid in full.
- All newcustomers are required to pay by credit or debit card or EFT.
- We accept Mastercard / Visa and Debit cards (No Amex and Diners).
- Cash deposits into our bank account may result in the cash deposit fee being charged to your account.
- We encourage EFT’s.
- Cheques are no longer an accepted form of payment.
- Please pay into the correct bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately.
- Payments from outside SA take between 4 and 7 working days to clear and goods will only be released when payment reflects in our bank account.
- Online Payments: All online payments are processed by the PayFast Payment Gateway. Consumers may go to www.PayFast.co.za to view PayFast’s security policies.
- Written orders (by email or online) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order has been placed, cancellations prior to collection or agreed to returns after collection may be subject to a 10% handling and admin fee.
- Samples returns are not subject to handling fee.
- An invoice must accompany all returns.
- Return items are subject to a 10% handling fee on the total value of the goods returned.
- No cash refunds will be given.
- Unbranded hats/caps or goods, in their original condition will only be accepted back within 10 working days for a replacement, credit or refund (No cash refunds) If payment was by card, the commission charges will be deducted.
- Hats/caps or goods that are printed, washed, dyed, relabelled or branded or not in a resaleable condition will not be accepted for return.
- Customers are responsible for the inspection of goods before branding.
- Please ensureyour invoice is correct before branding. Covid-KID® is not liable to contribute to any screen printing costs or pay for reprinting under any circumstances. We highly recommend that all customers check their orders rather than having them delivered directly to a printer.
- We also recommend viewing Covid-KID® products or buying samples prior to making bulk orders.
- No returns on special orders will be accepted unless there is fault with the stock.
- If you have any other questions about returns please feel free to email email@example.com
Collections and Delivery Policy
- No goods will leave our premises without being paid for.
- Orders will only be released once payment has reflected in our bank account.
- Once stock has been collected from or delivered by Covid-KID®, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received before they are printed, washed, dyed, relabelled or branded.
- An online sales order placed does not constitute an official invoice as it still needs to be processed by a sales consultant.
- Orders are subject to stock availability. Should an item be out of stock, you can contact the branch to find out if further stock will be available.
- Covid-KID® will not be held accountable for mistakes made by the client or any of their representatives. Please check your order carefully before checking out. Should there be an error made on the online sales order, please contact customer service.
- Although utmost care has been taken in ensuring registration of legitimate users, Covid-KID® will not be held liable for fraudulent accounts.
- Although the information provided on this website is carefully checked, errors or omissions may occur.
- Covid-KID® will accept no responsibility for any mistakes or misprints.
- Should a price be in question on the website, Once logged in please refer to the latest price list for accurate pricing and raise the query with your Covid-KID® representative.
- Wholesale price breaks apply to order quantities of the same product style and can be made up of multiple colours and sizes within that style starting above 200 units. Bulk orders need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online payment Policy
- Please note that orders will only be processed once payment has been received. Orders are only released once payment reflects in Covid-KID® bank account.
- EFT – Orders will be held for 48 hours thereafter will return to stock (Please use your order number as reference)
- Online Debit or Credit Card Payments: All online payments are processed by the PayFast Payment Gateway. Consumers may go to www.PayFast.co.za to view PayFast’s security policies.
- We offer a discount per order where the quantity of the same product are above 200 units. Please check with your sales consultant on the amount that is applicable for your order.
BRANDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Artwork layouts can only be created once we have received a signed Sales Order.
- It is recommended that you send your artwork to us first so that we can check if your artwork is supplied in the correct format, size and resolution.
- Emailed artwork must be no larger than 20Mb.
- Artwork needs to be supplied in electronic format only in the following file types for us to attend to your order quickly and efficiently: PNG, JPEG or PDF.
- Artwork needs to be supplied at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Please note that Covid-KID will not be held responsible for poor quality of images where the initial artwork supplied is poor.
- Once we have done the layouts you will be asked to sign an Artwork Approval Form.
- By signing approval for us to print this design for you, you acknowledge you have full rights to this image.
- Orders that have a specific deadline need to be signed and paid for urgently as we will not commence branding without payment and a signed artwork approval form.
- Please be advised that colour will vary from what you see on screen to it actually being printed.
- Please supply us with both your Pantone and CMYK Codes.
- To avoid font and text changing when going to print, all fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions and always attach your PC fonts size and type.
- Pricing is based on print size, number of colours in artwork and number of hats/caps or goods to be printed.
- Set-up charges apply.
- Minimum order quantity is 10.
- Charge applies for folding and poly bagging per hats/caps or goods.
- Special Inks are available at an additional charge: E.g Glitter, Glow in dark, Hi-density, Puff, Discharge, Reflective, Shimmer, Foil, CMYK.
- Lead Time from receipt of Full Payment and Artwork Approval is 5 – 10 working days depending on quantity.